08. social isolation (Paragraph 4) separation and detachment from others
16. shorthand (Paragraph 5) written with abbreviations and symbols
32. unloads (Paragraph 6) tells someone about
Questão 09 In which paragraphs can you find the following information?
Select the CORRECT proposition(s) according to text 2.
01. The explanation for some codified language used by adolescents: paragraph 1.
02. The association of the Internet with other means of communication: paragraph 2.
04. The effect of the Internet on teens’ identity, principles and beliefs: paragraph 3.
08. Some problems that result from teens' spending long hours on-line: paragraph 4.
16. The comparison between cyberspace communication and family communication: paragraph 5.
32. The view that certain things are more easily said by e-mail: paragraph 7.
Why don't teens understand the confusion around the use of computers?
02. What is inconvenient about pizza parlors as teens’ usual meeting places?
04. How does chatting on-line compare with watching television?
08. How do teens react when a personal secret is revealed through e-mail?
16. When do teens become better editors of the texts they write on-line?
32. How much time spent on-line do teens believe is harmful to them?